Nachteilsausgleich / Special Accommodations

Students who require extended and / or permanent accommodations (e.g. when it comes to writing exams or extending deadlines) should make contact as early as possible with their study counsellor who will raise the issue with the Head of Department.

Any students are entitled to approach ZIB at any time for information and guidance concerning learning accommodations (‘Nachteilsausgleich’). Click here for further information.